People say you have to spend a hell of a lot of cash to buy a full-suspension bike — or at least a full-suspension bike that truly performs. They’re usually right. Usually. But not this time around. The Diamondback Atroz 1 proves them wrong with a reliable single pivot suspension design with sealed cartridge bearings that nicely smooth out the trail. Whether you’re climbing to the top of the mountain or working your way back down, you’ll find the 27.5 inch wheels offer quick handling while the WTB Vigilante 27.5×2.3 inch tires stay grippy and stable even when you’re flying into steep technical terrain. For a workhorse of a full suspension trail bike, look no further than the Atroz 1.
• Aluminum frame with 4 inches of rear suspension travel; Kindshock rear shock
• SR Suntour XCM fork with 120mm of suspension travel to soak up bumps
• Shimano/Suntour 3×8 drivetrain provides 24 gears
• Tektro Aries mechanical disc brakes keep you in control
• 27.5″ wheels offer quick handling
• 5 year warranty from date of original purchase of bicycle on front triangle; 1 year warranty on swing arm (warranty applies to original owner)
General sizing: XS=5′-5’3″, S=5’3″-5’6″, M=5’6″-5’9″, L=5’9″-6′, XL=6′-6’4″. If you have questions about sizing, feel free to contact us for more information.
Complete bikes will be partially disassembled and sealed in a factory box for shipping. Bikes arrive approximately 85% assembled and will require installation of parts and adjustment of components. If you are not comfortable with bicycle assembly or adjustments, we recommend bringing the the bike to a capable bike shop to be built.